We’d love to help you make your next event more fun and relaxing. For more information or to place an order, contact Rachel Rhodes: email@example.com.
When you’re planning your menu, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Please place your order early—we book up quickly between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Catering orders must be placed 72 hours in advance.
We cannot accommodate orders on the weekends.
- We may not be able to accommodate orders during peak hours.
- Full payment is due 48 hours in advance; deposit forfeited if order is cancelled within five days or less of event date.
- Some of our menu items can be made as vegetarian or vegan dishes.
- Hot food is provided hot, unless otherwise requested.
- Food is packaged in recyclable containers.
- Disposable plates, bowls and flatware are available for an additional charge.
- A 5% service fee is added to all pick up orders.
- A 15% service fee ($25.00 minimum) is added to all delivered orders.
- We are not able to offer full-service catering or party set up.
- Purchases are subject to sales tax.