Brenda’s Meat & Three has an outdoor oasis that’s perfect for private events. Our patio can accommodate up to 20 seated diners. For inquiries about reserving the patio for your next special dinner or party, including personally conceived menus by Chef Brenda please email us.
Plan Your Party
- The patio is available Monday and Wednesday through Friday for daytime and evening events. On Saturdays and Sundays, the patio is available 4pm and later only.
- Patio events are limited to 4 hours duration. You may be subject to a fee of $100 per hour if you remain past this 4-hour limit.
- The patio seats 12 – 15 guests at one large table or up to 20 guests at three tables, with limited space for guests to mingle.
- Parties of 12 or less may order from the full dinner menu; larger groups must order from a limited menu with selections based on your preferences.
- Coffee and tea are included in the dinner price when ordering from a banquet menu.
- The food and beverage minimum required to book the patio is $700 for daytime events and $1,000 for nighttime events.
- We’ll provide personalized printed menus for your event.
- Wine, beer and beverages are available from our regular beverage menu; special orders may be arranged with advance notice.
- A $10 per bottle corkage fee will be applied to wines not purchased from Brenda’s.
- We have a selection of wine available.
- Our corkage fee is $10 per bottle.
- If you supply your own cake for the event, our cake cutting fee of $2 per person will apply.
- A $500 deposit via credit card or check is required to confirm your reservation.
- Your event will be guaranteed only upon receipt of a signed contract and deposit.
- A signed contract and deposit must be received two weeks prior to your event date.
- Your deposit will be returned in full for cancellations made one month or more prior to your event date.
- Half of your deposit will be returned for cancellations made up to two weeks prior to your event date.
- If you cancel your event less than two weeks prior to the event date, your deposit will be forfeited in its entirety.
- A 20% service fee will be added to all food and beverage purchases.
- A 3% surcharge in support of the SF Health Care Security Ordinance will be added to all food and beverage purchases.
- All purchases, service fees and surcharges are subject to sales tax.